Saturday, December 24, 2011

Winter Wonderland..!

Looks like I am stuck in Bay area for some more months (or years!), so no white Christmas for me.. So when my friend said that she and her family are going to the Winter Wonderland, I decided to tag along. Though there were no snow, the lights were splendid! Hey, what is Christmas with out the lights? At time I think that Christmas is their form of Festivals of Lights like our Diwali.. And now I have a brand new HTC Evo Design, I was more than happy to click away at the lights and what else can I do than adding them here? So please bear with me for the next 40 something pictures. There is no other substance in this post.

The Lights were designed to look like fireworks falling from the sky..
Lights looking like Cherry Blossoms. Pity that I did not capture a close up picture.
Entrance to the Winter Wonderland.
The big Shoe house.





I think this is a Valentine Arch.
Mayan Pyramid
Eiffel Tower
Have no idea as to what they are. But they were pretty cute.
If I remember correct, it is a Russian Cathedral.
Statue of Liberty and Golden Gate Bridge (I think)
Taj Mahal
Big Ben
Pirate Ship ?
Princess Palace



No comments:

Post a Comment