This entry is going to be a long one and will be frequently updated. And this is almost entirely for Tamizh people. Basically I am going to post the Tamizh songs and tunes copied from other language songs, tunes, scores and even cartoons. And the films that have been copied from other language films. And I an going to list only the films that never revealed to public that it was a straight lift from another film. Without much ado, I begin...
Note: I do not own any of the following songs, albums or movies. I have merely linked it from the Internet. When ever I realized that I linking from an official channel, I have mentioned the channel name right below the video. If you recognize your video here and feel that I have not given the due credit, please leave me a comment so that I can give you the credit or replace it with another link.
1. Original: 'Whistle Song' from Robin Hood cartoon
Tamil version: 'Pa pa pan pa' song from Theiva Thirumagal
2) Original: 'Run away' by The Corrs
Tamil Version: 'Nenjodu Kalanthidu' from Kadhal Konden
3) 'Lord of the Dance composed' by Ronan Hardiman
Tamil Version:'Minnalai Pidithu' from Shahjahan.
4) Original: 'God rest ye merry gentlemen' by Loreena Mckennitt
Tamil Version: 'Etho ondru Etho ondru' from Lesa Lesa
5) Original: 'Get Down' by Back Street Boys
Tamil Version: 'Oh nenje nenje' from Mugavari
6) Original: 'All Rise' by Blue
Tamil Version: 'June Ponal' from Unnale Unnale
7) Original: 'Can I have this dance' from High School Musical 3
Tamil Version: 'Kaiya Pudi' from Myna
Tamil Version: 'Unakena Naan' from Kadhalil Vizhunthen
8) Original: 'Smack That' by Akon ft. Eminen
Very apparent from 0:42
Tamil Version: 'Neela Vaanam' from Manmadhan Ambu
10) Original: 'Hit you with the real thing' by Westlife
Note: I do not own any of the following songs, albums or movies. I have merely linked it from the Internet. When ever I realized that I linking from an official channel, I have mentioned the channel name right below the video. If you recognize your video here and feel that I have not given the due credit, please leave me a comment so that I can give you the credit or replace it with another link.
1. Original: 'Whistle Song' from Robin Hood cartoon
Tamil version: 'Pa pa pan pa' song from Theiva Thirumagal
2) Original: 'Run away' by The Corrs
Tamil Version: 'Nenjodu Kalanthidu' from Kadhal Konden
3) 'Lord of the Dance composed' by Ronan Hardiman
From 1:08 to 2:30
Tamil Version:'Minnalai Pidithu' from Shahjahan.
4) Original: 'God rest ye merry gentlemen' by Loreena Mckennitt
Tamil Version: 'Etho ondru Etho ondru' from Lesa Lesa
5) Original: 'Get Down' by Back Street Boys
Tamil Version: 'Oh nenje nenje' from Mugavari
6) Original: 'All Rise' by Blue
Tamil Version: 'June Ponal' from Unnale Unnale
7) Original: 'Can I have this dance' from High School Musical 3
Tamil Version: 'Kaiya Pudi' from Myna
Source: Youtube (EROS Entertainment)
8) Original: 'Unfaithful' by RihannaTamil Version: 'Unakena Naan' from Kadhalil Vizhunthen
8) Original: 'Smack That' by Akon ft. Eminen
Source: Youtube: AkonVevo
Tamil Version: 'Minnalgal Koothaadum' from Pollaathavan
Very apparent from 0:42
9) Original: 'The Scientist' by Coldplay
Source: Youtube: Emimusic
Tamil Version: 'Neela Vaanam' from Manmadhan Ambu
10) Original: 'Hit you with the real thing' by Westlife
Tamil Version: 'Karu karu vizhigalaal' from Pachaikili Muthucharam
11) Original: 'Holla Holla' by Akon (Freedom)
Tamil version: 'Oru Murai' from Muppozhuthum Un Karpanaigal
11) Original: 'Holla Holla' by Akon (Freedom)
Tamil version: 'Oru Murai' from Muppozhuthum Un Karpanaigal
Source: Youtube: Vegamusicofficial
12) This one is weird. New Tamil song copied from Old one.
Original: 'Unnai arinthaal, Nee unnai arinthaal' from Vettaikkaran
From1:00 to 1:30 and from 2:10 to 2:40
Copied Version: 'Macarena' from Kushi
From 3:00 to 3:30 and from 4:35 to 5:05
No comments:
Post a Comment