I am still going on with my employment search. To escape (more of adding spice to) from the daily routine of applying to open positions and reading and updating my knowledge, I have started to listen to random songs on Youtube. I just wanted to share 2 such songs I stumbled on and when ever I hear them, I feel as if I can see me singing them (Okay, I am kidding). We all have those songs or those films to which we can relate to. We will feel as if the song or story is about us, our life. That is what I felt with these two.
First song is 'Cant be tamed' by Miley Cyrus. I have seen Hannah Montana and hence know all the lime light Miley carries around. I never thought that Miley will come out with a strong song as all her songs used to soft and mostly melodies. But this just blew me off. Especially the words. At this time when some people want me to change track from my passion of Networks, I wanted to scream at them to stop judging my abilities. And this song said just that. Singing along to it lets me to let go of my build up steam and Miley, THANKS!! Many people are saying that this is a copy of Lindsay Lohan's work, Rumors. I have heard and seen Rumor and there is nothing similar about them. True that both say what other people are trying to do to the lead role. Yet they both are as different as the land and sky.
The next song is by Miley as well, named 'The Climb'
A song telling me to push and try and try and try even harder till I get to the top. After some months of employment search, I recently had to accept the fact that the candidates can be rejected just because the interviewer is not an expert in position requirements. Though I felt angry and sad, I pulled myself through it. This song, tells it perfectly. This song may not be the perfect song for the situation. But I stumbled on this by chance and instantly connected to the lyrics.
These two songs are two extreme emotions yet it feels as if they are the exact mixture of emotions I am feeling. And I know that there are people out there who hate Miley. Well, one cannot always be a kid with Disney. She grew up and you just have to accept it. As for the parents who are saying that Miley is a role model for your kids, please!! You have to bring up your kids yourself. Dont hate on my blog. Go somewhere else!
No comments:
Post a Comment