Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shoot the questions..!

I have not been updating my blog for a way long time.. The reason is my guilt. When I sit to write about something, I am guilty that I am not searching for an employment (yea baby! I graduated.) and when I am searching for the open positions, I feel that I need to write something in order to take the tension and stress of finding a job. So, I end up doing nothing but play online and watch the newly released fightless movies.. As my friend Karthik said, 'Vela irrukaravanukku aayiram kavala.. Vela illaathavanukku ore kavala thaan' (People with job has thousand worries. People without a job has only one worry: to find a job)

And recently I have been reading blogs.. And stumbled upon these set of questions. So why not, I will try them too.. And yea, since these are confessions (like the ones done in church), you cannot use this against me

  

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
 

Well, I have 2. One in my forehead and one in my left leg. I got the one in leg when I was in UKG. My periyamma (aunt) and athimber (her hubby) were visiting us and athimber had a TVS 50 (I think so. It was small anyway). I was so eager in going with him in the scooter that I started pestering them since they entered our house and at last, athimber agreed to take me on a ride. I was so happy and jumped on the scooter and went for a ride. I had no clue that my left leg hung right next to the silencer and my skin was getting scorched. I was in the adrenalin high as I was going in a scooter for the first time in my life. It was my mom who noticed that I was hurt when I came back. Instantly my dad started scolding my mom for being careless (I am his princess!). As the thrill started going away, I started crying and my parents went running to a doc who cleaned the wound and gave me an injection (which is really tough. When they need to give me an injection, the doc and my dad usually have to chase me down and hold me). But I was crying so hard that appa bought me a frooti..! Yea, I could get hurt for that.. If you are thinking whats the big deal about frooti, well, then you have no idea about the tambrahm household in  the 1980s till about 2000.


The one in forehead occurred when I was in 3rd standard. Me and my thambi (younger bro) were running up and down the stairs chasing each other. And I fell down the humpty dumpty way. There was a square cut right above my right eye which I did not realize. So I went inside our home and washed my face: the water was red. At that exact instant my chitti (aunt) saw me and made a speed call to my dad. And I went and saw my face in the mirror: big mistake. I looked so horrible that I started crying even before the pain started. Then my dad came home; took me to the nearby 24*7 hospital where each compounder and nurse took hold of my legs and hands; my dad held my head. And the doc stitched the gaping hole back. I stayed with the bandage for some weeks (long enough for the school to exempt me from the quarterly exams). When the stitch was removed, I was walking looking up at the sky thinking that if I look down, that square piece in my forehead would fall off! 



2.What does your phone look like? 
Now it is LG rumor.. It is just another phone with no characteristic. The only reason that I got this phone is that it was the only nice looking phone that was free with the 2 year contract.

3.What is on the walls of your bedroom? 

Now?? Since I shift houses every year in Buffalo, NY, it is filled with all the god pictures my mom gave me (to guard me from evil) and the pictures of my family and friends. And yea, some motivational posters..



4. What is your current desktop picture?
Used to be Prince Williams. But after he got married, it is a picture from NASA showing the earth at night..

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?

I think that if 2 people like each other, they have the right to be with each other irrespective of their sex too..

6. What do you want more than anything right now?

A job!!!!

7 . What time were you born?

Afternoon... And when I was born, MGR thought to himself, 'Another great being has born. Now she will help the world and give them hope. I can rest in peace..' He passed away exactly 10 days after I came to this world.

8. Are your parents still together?

Yep yes and yeah!!

9. Last person who made you cry?

My professor... When he gave me low grade..

10. What is your favorite perfume / cologne? 

Well, it used to Axe.. Now it is Hollister's Newport beach.. (I always use the perfume I like irrespective of the sex it is meant for)

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex? 

Hair is usually on the darker side- dark Brown to black. And eye color is something deep, dark and mysterious: for example- deep blue, deep green, amber, brown or black..

12. What are you listening to?
 

A random playlist with Vivek's comedies..

13. Do you get scared of the dark?

Usually.. It is mostly scared of a place when it is dark rather than darkness itself..

14. Do you like pain killers? 

I live on them at times to escape from my sinus headaches..
 
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

If I had just met them.. But when I get the guts to ask them out, they turn out not to be my kind.. If they are my kind, they already have a GF.. :( All good guys are taken..
 

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Poori masala with korma from Saravana Bavan..
 

17. Who was the last person you made you mad?
My neighbors's pup Dino... In a person, it is my room mate when he over fried my spring roll..
 

18. Who was the last person who made you smile?
My pet hamster Maaku.. And in a person, the driver of the Bus I rode today evening..
Hopefully I will get back to applying for open positions.. But you can never tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment