Once again, it happens.. It happened in 2000. It happened in 199x (when some freaking comet was supposed to hit Earth or Jupiter- hey, I was a kid then. I dunno the real reason) and it will happen in 2012 (according to Mayans). What I am taking about is- the world was about to end on May 21, 6 PM EST (Cos, Jessus follows EST)..! But somehow, the Almighty wanted to procrastinate it. Lucky us.. I was so damn afraid when a massive earthquake of magnitude 0.0 (thanking my friend Bredny for the idea) hit New York. But for God's sake, nothing happened.
I have seen numerous predictions. When I was a kid, it was a comet hitting Jupiter and then being deflected towards us. I still remember staying up late with my mom and watching some Live news in Hindi without understanding a single word. Then when 2000 neared, again world's end was there. The reason?? Who knows? May be because the computers had the 2K problem. And in 2012, its the Mayan prediction and scientists giving a lot of scientific explanation.
But you have to sit back and relish the reason for the recent prediction which failed. GAYS!! You read it right. Its is because, God hates Gays.. Are you freaking kidding me? Come on, people have indulged in same gender sex even before they found fire. Even animals have these desires and changes- did you not see Jurassic park?? Of all the reasons I heard for the end of the world, this takes the cake.. You know what God loves the everyone and everything he created- be it straight or gay or what not. Good thing I did not publish this on May 21. If I had, I would not had the pleasure of including the update.
The guy who predicted this was questioned repeatedly and he has come out with an answer- he miscalculated the doomsday! What he means to say is that, May 21 was the spiritual Judgement day (when God finds out who is good and who is bad). After he has separated good and bad, he will end the world on October 21. Yep, the guy gave us a new date. The good will go to heaven (i.e., they will just disappear to heaven- no death) and the bad will stay in Earth while natural calamities destroy the world.
I did not give this prediction much thought before I read some incidents because of the prediction. Many of the families believing this prediction spent their life time savings on trips and to enjoy before the world ended. Now that it did not happen, they have been left with a big debt. So what is Mr. Camping going to do about this? At least he can help them as the Family Radio has got billions and billions in funds from its followers. And the most moving story was of a little girl in Russia who committed suicide after she did not go to heaven at 6 PM EST on May 21. She wrote in her diary that she was not fortunate enough to go to heaven and did not want to stay on Earth and suffer through the rapture. Hence she took her own life.
So, it is to you people, who go about making predictions. Please stop. Many people and kids are loosing their life because of this. Literally!
P.S: I mentioned that Jesus goes by EST just because the prediction mentioned that Lord Jesus was going to destroy Earth rather than a common term God or the Almighty.
Update: The reason given by Mr. Camping for the rapture was not entirely gays. But he did mention in an interview that the success of gay relationships is an indication that the world is going to end.
The guy who predicted this was questioned repeatedly and he has come out with an answer- he miscalculated the doomsday! What he means to say is that, May 21 was the spiritual Judgement day (when God finds out who is good and who is bad). After he has separated good and bad, he will end the world on October 21. Yep, the guy gave us a new date. The good will go to heaven (i.e., they will just disappear to heaven- no death) and the bad will stay in Earth while natural calamities destroy the world.
I did not give this prediction much thought before I read some incidents because of the prediction. Many of the families believing this prediction spent their life time savings on trips and to enjoy before the world ended. Now that it did not happen, they have been left with a big debt. So what is Mr. Camping going to do about this? At least he can help them as the Family Radio has got billions and billions in funds from its followers. And the most moving story was of a little girl in Russia who committed suicide after she did not go to heaven at 6 PM EST on May 21. She wrote in her diary that she was not fortunate enough to go to heaven and did not want to stay on Earth and suffer through the rapture. Hence she took her own life.
So, it is to you people, who go about making predictions. Please stop. Many people and kids are loosing their life because of this. Literally!
P.S: I mentioned that Jesus goes by EST just because the prediction mentioned that Lord Jesus was going to destroy Earth rather than a common term God or the Almighty.
Update: The reason given by Mr. Camping for the rapture was not entirely gays. But he did mention in an interview that the success of gay relationships is an indication that the world is going to end.

No comments:
Post a Comment