In a world, there are people who are pretty famous, say, Sachin Tendulkar, Obama or Rihanna?? And there are others who are also famous, but for all the wrong reasons.. Like Alexandra Wallace. Okay, I am not bashing that girl but I feel a little bit curious after learning how americans think of us, asians.. If you have not already seen that video (I damn sure that you were hibernating, Mama Bear), the link is below.. Go ahead and view the video(s), if you have not seen them already..
Yea, the video is kind of fucked up and at the end, she confuses Japanese with Chinese and forget that Indians, Sri Lankans, Pakistanis are Asians as well! But the above video is not my point. What makes this video memorable is the video responses. I have been laughing my butt off after the responses that I am not feeling any anger towards this girl anymore. I spent about 2 hours sifting through hundreds of video responses and found the best two (If you see anything surpassing these, let me know. She is so famous that she has thousands of responses!).
I just love the way they went about the video and when they start talking in their native language, I was rolling over laughing!
But according to me, the following video takes the cake..
I used to follow his channel and when this vlog was up, I fell in love with his comments :)
And yea, as always, this blog is not intended to hurt Ms. Wallace and I am not encouraging anyone out there to hurt her as well (as David said, I cannot afford the fines). She is just another immature girl who did not know the power of Internet. Anyway, she did bring out some seriously wonderful video responses, hence making us laugh for hours.
Yea, the video is kind of fucked up and at the end, she confuses Japanese with Chinese and forget that Indians, Sri Lankans, Pakistanis are Asians as well! But the above video is not my point. What makes this video memorable is the video responses. I have been laughing my butt off after the responses that I am not feeling any anger towards this girl anymore. I spent about 2 hours sifting through hundreds of video responses and found the best two (If you see anything surpassing these, let me know. She is so famous that she has thousands of responses!).
I just love the way they went about the video and when they start talking in their native language, I was rolling over laughing!
But according to me, the following video takes the cake..
I used to follow his channel and when this vlog was up, I fell in love with his comments :)
And yea, as always, this blog is not intended to hurt Ms. Wallace and I am not encouraging anyone out there to hurt her as well (as David said, I cannot afford the fines). She is just another immature girl who did not know the power of Internet. Anyway, she did bring out some seriously wonderful video responses, hence making us laugh for hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment