There are some days right? When you plan everything out.. Make reservations, clear up your schedule, wear your day-to-evening clothes and may be hide your high heels in the car with the hope that may be, just, may be after work, you can spice the attire up and rush for, i dont know, a dinner or a date? And after all those plans and the walking around whole day with formals over evening clothes, you have to watch helplessly as one thing after another crop up, peeling off your plans and ruin that day that was supposed to be perfect?
![]() |
| Source: http://weheartit.com/entry/18678468 |
The day started off like any other day, I can say that it was even better than most other days. But the blocks started tumbling around around noon. First I came to know that I need to stay in office till 7 PM or 7.30 PM. But decided to leave by 7 anyway. When one of my plan changed, all others started to dissipate. Starting to home at 5, taking a shower and playing Wii with Y before dinner started to look like a distant dream. But still I bravely started from office around 7.10 in the hopes of boarding the bus that is supposed to reach the stop at 7.30 PM. But thank my fate, as I emerged from the building, the bus crossed me at 7.15 PM. So I had to wait for the next one which was supposed to some at 7.45PM. With X and Y getting more hungry, I started getting frustrated with my inability to do something. So, I asked them to go ahead with the dinner.
By the time the bus came, it was already 8 and it would take atleast 20 minutes even if there were no traffic. I reached home at 8.30 and when I managed to unlock the door, Y was standing at the door with her beautiful beautiful smile. They had waited for me to come home so that we can have dinner together. And THAT, made my day. What progressed as a disappointing day ended as one of my good ones. I even got to dance to a few songs on Wii with Y. And the dinner, well, let us just say, mind-blowing. I even got a special Valentine's day card from Y.
I never knew that 3 girls/women living together can have so much fun until I started to live with X and Y. Ofcourse, we all try to persuade each other with our own sad-puppy face (Y has already mastered the art) and have our share of fun while baking muffins/cakes or while doing something simple like washing the car. Living here, everyday has become more fun and memorable. They have made me break out of my mundane day-to-day routines and I am glad they did! Looking forward to more fun as I head home today..

No comments:
Post a Comment